Saturday, December 29, 2018

From Russia with love?



If you tap on the below screen shots you might be able to see that the people in Russia appear to be looking for something in my blog? This has happened before, and to their dismay I do believe I have not given them anything to tantalize them in that way... you know that POLITICAL WAY! HA! NIET! Oddly enough periodically they continue to amaze me in their reasoning for reading anything I might self publish here nightly? For Moi has nothing intriguing enough to add to their desire to let's call it as many are thinking of it as for them to want to take over OUR GOVERNMENT! To them I say wait until I locate a more inhabitable place where FREEDOM is not just an abstract thought, but written in stone or some other tangible location... let's say, oh I don't know maybe ... in a constitutional document or some such thing! When there is a swelling of people's hearts needing to know that our homeland called the United States of America recalls on what front this nation from, a land where people from all over could come to make sure that their unalienable rights that states in our Declaration of Independence, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men (and Women) are created equal, that they are endowed with their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness..." And if they are willing to meet all those qualifications, as well as those set into our Constitution and understand them and respect them and all Americans for who we really are, a melting pot of mostly decent human beings, as well as most Americans do...maybe they will then be able to know why what they did to our 2016 election was dreadful! And no, we do not want them to take over now or EVER!
MY grandpa left Russia at the turn of the 19th/20th century for many of the same oppressive reasons people are leaving countries today, and you can be darn well sure we as AMERICANS, true AMERICANS GET IT!

Now I have written way more than I intended to, since I am a riled up American who still believes that that at times the PEN CAN BE MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!
Although, these days even that can get you unjustly killed!
Oops, perhaps I have said once again way too much!

I did not intend on writing all this due to my ailments creating havoc with my stamina that is compromised daily anyway.

So I will bid you all, even our Russian neighbors, according to X-Gov. Palin and geographically she was right... Happy good night to all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle....

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle.... :   So yesterday I went to the new Nurse practitioner. New to me not to the doctor, just he...