Sunday, December 30, 2018

The Graduate, again! With Russia love again today!

Our own Aussie Awesome has passed his intermediate training class! Doesn't he look so very happy; when asked he had to admit the test was grueling! Ha! We think that his winning smile makes him so approachable, and it does he is still a people magnet wherever we go! So, he's NOT a miniature at fifty five pounds as we were originally told, we still love him floating hair, even after wire brushed... and all!
Next comes his advanced placement class in March; he had passed his beginner one in November!

Hubby has been totally responsible for taking him and learning with him the commands necessary to have a well behaved dog! (And Hubby too!)

Moving on...

Them going weekly allowed for more Mommy and me girl time that is not to say that we did each others nails, but I did try new hair styles on her newer shorter bob! She loves being fussed over, a Diva after my own heart! Thus her often additional moniker of, Princess Bella!

Our substitute grandchildren!
You show us yours, these are ours!

Happy good night all!

They must really like me! More love from Russia! Tap on the screen to enlarge.
Count your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle....

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle.... :   So yesterday I went to the new Nurse practitioner. New to me not to the doctor, just he...