Friday, May 21, 2021

Flaws...

 


...me you and everyone have them!

But of all the possibilities... I try my hardest not to lie and that has gotten me in more trouble than not!

I guess being too honest is a flaw too when most feel being polite is more appropriate.

My problem with that is it leans a little too far to lying in my opinion when people don't tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

Moving on...

Any-who...my body is not behaving and I did hear back from my neuro last evening via the portal.

I am now scheduled for the additional 5% of baclofen to be installed into my pump later this morning.

Yes, due to the first not working!

As I may have said before my left leg, in particular, feels as if my calf muscle is pulled, and also like I have a broken hip, which I did not fall, so that is impossible. In addition to that, both legs feel as if they have electric shocks too running down them at different intervals.

My arms have numb spots, and both shoulders now are painful, oddly enough, the electric shocks have made their way there too, down my arms.

No one becomes addicted to baclofen, by the way, in case you were wondering.

It's an antispasmodic, not a narcotic pain medication.

At least I am pretty sure of that.

Or I could be wrong, I have been wrong before... you read below and you decide.

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/addiction-medications/baclofen


And so, we must go, for now ...

Please be smart, as well as safe.
Have a very pleasant day.

Count those blessings, and we will too!
Next time, please be here or be square, ya hear!

Aussie, say good day!

I am Aussie, not being from Australia, but American-made. I will comply anyway, for the fun of it,... so I will say good day!

I am called Aussie because my Mom asked a sixteen-year-old girl, who had been looking at me, in the crate at the adoption site, that day, what she thought I should be named. And without hesitation, the teenager had said, Aussie! She was just looking, by the way,... so Mom did not steal me from her.
We never did find out the girl's name, and Mom liked the name Aussie too. We have since found out that it is a very common name, but it is still just right for me! My parents think that I am uncommon though,...some might say even unique! I do like that.
I am an Australian Shepherd. Here is an interesting factoid about me, I was supposed to be a miniature Australian Shepherd, but...as you might know, I AM NOT! Although I am now three years old, so I am the baby, though I tip the scales at around seventy pounds, HA! I must admit, a very big one! 
I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me. I had been taken out of a hoarder's home in the Carolinas with my litter. Below is my new PIC that had been taken on the birthday that I share with my Dad, but Dad is much, much older than me!!! I was the first to be adopted, February 16, 2018, his brother's birthday.
                            3 months................................................3 years

No tail/tale publishing, circa 2018. 
Get it? I was born without a tail, preferable for all Australian Shepherds; only one out of five are born that way!

                                           
Hello, I am Bella in the picture above, a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be five years old. I am the middle child, so I am what you would expect, with all those idiosyncrasies that go along with all that! Being the only girl has its rewards, as well as difficulties...We are all rescues, so no one knows for sure our ages. I was turned in from my previous family, stating that I was misbehaving with their elderly dog, they had said I was driving him crazy! I was the second to be adopted on 8/18/18, on clear out the shelters' day!Oh, by the way, my record's called me Belle, and so for no known reason, Mom decided I was more of a Bella; beautiful either way!


Please don't forget me, I am Chance, pictured above, a Bichon Frise! I am six years old, so they think, and the eldest, and I like getting up early with Mom and Aussie. Bella sleeps in with Dad, till after seven most days, even later! I enjoy a good tug-of-war on the ropes that Dad had twisted for Aussie and me, and sometimes even Bella plays too! I was the last to be adopted, on January 23, 2020. 

I was wandering the neighborhood for days and then saw Aussie and Bella in their living room window, so I hung out there... The Animal Welfare League checked me out and kept me for sixteen days until I was allowed to be adopted. Good evening? 

Now my name of Chance is because I was given another chance, it could be only the second one or perhaps more... The animal control lady came out to see if I had a chip I.D. with her machine, and Dad told her that he wanted to name me Chance. His reason being, that if no one claimed me, I want to give him a second chance! So that is how I got the name Chance!

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!

1 comment:

https://tobi-adayinthelife.blogspot.com/2019/04/wondering-tonight-about-all-tv-news-and.html said...

πŸ‘πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ‘©‍⚕️⚕️πŸ‘¨‍πŸ¦ΌπŸ‘

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...