Sunday, December 9, 2018

Another day of challenges, but don't we all have them?

In spite of all that I am proud to proclaim, once again I was able to acquire a return label from Amazon who insisted I did not buy anything since 2016!
Don't try this at home, but for hours this morning every time I called and even spoke with supervisors, oh wait they have more adorable names than that for them,

‎Dec‎ ‎9 at ‎9‎:‎54‎ ‎AM

"Hello,

This is Brandon with Amazon.com's Customer Service leadership team."

For hours this above "gentleman" and Jesus in Mexico, and Mike in the Philippines, Jackie in Arkansas told me that what I have just stated above that I did not have anything to return since I did not buy anything from them since 2016, my ironically now happy peaceful Buddha! 
I would laugh if I wasn't so stressed out, ohm..................

Any-who, I being me was like a pup with a stick I wasn't giving up!
I am not crazy, well it has not been medically established, so I continued to call with as many proof  items that I could find, I even called the bank to get the order number from the charge on my bill of the $27.49, yes it was Bella's soft carrier, the adorable raspberry pink one we had bought on 12-2 from yes, Amazon!
I had decided to return for two reasons although it stated it was for small pets and according to their measurements online it should have fit!
Bella is a ten pound Morkie and is 14" from her neck to where her tail begins and yet the carrier was too small for her! The other reason was that even with toys and treats put inside she appeared to be afraid of going inside, and believe me this furry kid is normally fearless!
Remember folks that she is also a rescue like her brother from another mother and father Aussie, but was three years old in August when we adopted her, while Aussie was only three months old when we rescued him!

So back it goes we even had it on the bed with her for all this time!

What made them finally get it is me telling them that earlier this month I had established a NEW account! I had already purchased four items that two were unfortunately being returned, the second bedding set that if they looked they would see that credit to my account already!
And this item that I now had the date of purchase as well as the order number and the price, I DO EXIST, I DO EXIST, I REALLY REALLY DO EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!HA! GOTCHA!
And that is the true story children how I finally received my return label for UPS!

And after that I made our bed with all its clean bedding and comforter, and began the process of cleaning and then painting my directional arrows that were down by and attached to the Tiki hut, the original coloring with decoupage did not hold up and I had noticed someone else's on one of our boating journey's were bright primary colors and they looked magnificent!
So once Hubby brought them in I had to clean them all seven-up, wait that is a soda, but they too are seven and so more than the usual color representation amounts. I colored them red yellow and blue, green, orange, purple and teal! Teal for Florida, but of course!

Only on one side so far, might leave one side alone, and next their location/destinations in black thin brushed bold will have to wait until tomorrow when I know they are fully dried!

Hubby was with Aussie had his obedience intermediate classes and so it was just Bella and me, just us girls for a few hours.

My body is showing worse for wear, I am sore and my eyes too have been dancing more than usual, I did take a nap this afternoon, so unlike me, maybe that should/ would help?
Nope, my thighs felt like I ran amuck!
Oh well... don't you too enjoy tangible evidence of your accomplishments I do, like the carrier is all boxed up in its original box with its label on, the paint is drying on my destination arrows, and our comfy new bedding for its second week is on cleaned again!
That feels oh so good!
Small things mean more when they are harder to accomplish I guess?

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

For those who do not recall why no shopping frenzy for others here, perhaps I will explain tomorrow?






No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...