Monday, December 10, 2018

Project?


I do know that the pictures are out of order, i.e. showing the completed arrows first instead of the raw scraped and cleaned versions of the old crows flies decoupage directional signs... but folks this is me! And besides the project is showing how I wish it to appear out in the world FINISHED by Hubby hanging them pointing where they are going to!
And if you know me at all I have been known to do things backwards due to being born under the Cancer the Crab Astrological sign, so my fifth grade teacher Miss Mion told me, might I add one of my favorite teachers at Ridge Ranch Elementary School in Paramus NJ! Oh well, at times it has served me well, so here's the backwards scroll! But my readers are brilliant so I am very sure they can figure it all out efficiently! The arrows' printed locales are not perfect and if anyone remembers the TV show MASH they were not perfect there either! But this is no MASH set either!





 


Oh the colors were not without reason for each locale.

FIJI = orange, due to it being hot, hot, hot place and where we all want to go to some day!
Tahiti= yellow, for being very sunny, another place to go to someday!
Alaska= blue, for being freezing cold and causing you to turn blue?
Hawaii=green, known for their plush landscape!
NYC= red, the BIG APPLE! Been there, even went to school there.
Key West= purple, the color of acceptance! One of the first places. Been there often.
Miami= teal, that color oozes thoughts of the epitome of FLORIDA of course with pink flamingos!Been there, even went to school there!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...