Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Yesterday was fun.

Today wasn't.
But isn't that why, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Oh course it is! And anonymous, Abbie Hoffman, and Charles Dederich, are all credited with the quote?
Or perhaps,"each day is a new beginning", is more apropos? Used to be easier to find the credited with for quotes, not so now!

Any-who, today I chose to see my neuro's PA Lynn, instead of waiting longer to see the doctor. Lynn who used to work in nephrology, yep kidneys, and so she is knowledgeable with both of my main diagnoses, MS and CKD, and that is helpful.

My nystagmus and tremor are going nowhere, yep I am stuck with them for life now.
There is no additional medicine to take to treat them, since I already take gabapentin and baclofen used in treating them, but changes nothing.

Meanwhile, I have been given prescriptions for a brain MRI tomorrow without dye due to my kidneys, and bloodwork, the full panel again! Hopefully my kidneys and glucose are showing more in the normal realm than the imperfect arena! Some times nystagmus and tremor don't show up on MRIs, but when they do it is as additional lesions in the cerebellum also due to Multiple Sclerosis, and more usually when early/first diagnosed, not this late in the game twelve years plus into it; not so usual. Nystagmus and tremor are still dx'd even without lesion proof on MRI, but the MRI is called for due to my symptoms, since it has been some time since my last one in January of this year.
Insurance would pay for it even six months after the other one.

I again spent too much time trying unsuccessfully to validate my quotes, but I am more than sure you, my brilliant audience, have the ability to get why I used them and in what context, even if not clear, huh?

Again folks thanks for listening, my motor's energy is running slow, that is me, and so with little hesitation...I shall bid you all...to

Have a very happy good night!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...