Saturday, December 8, 2018

This is very late due to someone using my computer and signing me out of everything!

I wrote an entire blog an hour ago!
Entitled "What is your favorite ,"comfort food?", if I recall.
Mine is Chinese food and our favorite restaurant for that cuisine is China City we have been enjoying their menu since they opened, and boy we were happy they did.
Chinese food to me is like Italian food is to Hubby, we are very particular being originally from New Jersey, and our Coal Fired Pizza place Bocca Lupo is owned by a guy from NJ, besides great pizza and half price full moon nights they have great calzones and oddly enough Chinese people do own the Chinese restaurant!
It took us years of living in Florida to find the ones we like.

So tonight it was my turn for my comfort food, since my body did not behave today at all!
Believe it or not I do not have it as often as you might think.
But tonight I did have lobster lo mien shared with Hubby and egg drop soup, as well as a Pu Pu platter shared, and we have about three to four more helpings of each!
Hubby picks it for these last few years they are not far, and yes they do offer delivery, this way though Hubby is getting his self imposed discount!

Last night I did make a very healthy salmon in the broiler, 8 minutes on each side, actually Hubby put it in and watched it; I had prepped all of the dinner that had extra virgin olive oil, dill and garlic powder as well as lemon juice on the salmon, the large sweet potato was sliced and shared by us after it had been placed in the microwave for 5 minutes, and last was the mixed frozen veggies zapped for a minute, and dinner was done in less than twenty minutes! I prepped and Hubby put them all in as I wrote last night's blog, so we could go out after dinner, which turned out for us having dinner before I finished the blog, and we had a great evening seeing the Hanukkah/Christmas lights!

This morning I did make blueberry pancakes from scratch!
And lunch was Hubby's grilled cheese with bacon and tomatoes!
Forgive me my Jewish family and friends, but it was delish!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...