Sunday, July 22, 2018

What a difference a day makes! In the numbers' game, that is...(Actually, in life or anything really!) But in tonight's discussion, numbers...

reality check, back to somewhat normalcy...re: pageviews, today is not by any means giving me additional bragging rights, and so this is how I stay humble, huh? Sure I do. The yesterday's numbers were an anomaly that occurs quite infrequently, but occasionally.
But a respectable forty-one had read my last night's offering, about my bragging.
Nothing to be ashamed of though, either, as all of mine have been there since June 25, 2008 for anyone to still access, and oddly enough they do, some of the much older ones. Which makes me go back and read ones from years ago when someone else chooses them to read and I rarely remember writing them, weird, but logical. I have written 3680 to date, of which two remain just drafts; another story that I might tell some day.

To date, I am proud to say my blog comparing two natural substances in our physiological makeup: http://tobi-adayinthelife.blogspot.com/2011/02/endorphins-vs-adrenaline.html has to date 4,161 hits or pageviews so far, and it was originally written on February 26, 2011. interestingly enough the most of any of my blogs! It by far stands alone in my accomplishments in this blog scene I have chosen to partake in, not that tremendous in comparison to many real bloggers, but I think in the amateur arena not too bad?
And possibly with anyone's curiosity after tonight that number probably will continue to rise, since I made it easy access with the hot key I have provided.
Although, strangely enough it is rare when I don't see that someone has accessed it, logically it is more than likely it's its topic that is so popular.

And that is why I continue to do this.
Fascinating really.
Human nature.
One never knows what will hit a cord with others interest.
To me, I have been learning a lot.
If only by researching for my blogs, but by people's reactions.

Moving on...

Dinner: what you are looking at above is deli roasted turkey over instant Idaho mashed potatoes and homemade gravy, made by sauteing freshly chopped onions and frozen mushrooms with powdered garlic in PAM and extra virgin olive oil and a pat of unsweet butter then add in no sodium bouillon one packet each of chicken and beef and a quarter cup of all purpose flour slurried into one and a half cups of water, salt pepper thyme parsley rosemary and sage to taste, and of course frozen peas adorned with a pat of butter (unsweet), and lastly whole cranberry sauce, as additional sides!
Quicker and easier cheat dinner for this all American comfort food with less sodium and calories than if picked up at a restaurant, and less expensive too!

We did go out today to Pet Smart for bitter apples to spray on electric cords... yup... use your imagination, and if you guessed Aussie now munches on them you would be right!
He is miraculously fine by the way, an Hubby repaired the cord to our living room lounge chairs that got stuck up...STOP LAUGHING!
Anywho, after that to Home Depot for repair supplies a pool pipe that leaks and a kitchen faucet cartridge, and a new sprayer for the hose on the patio.

Then to Winn Dixie, where ours is not on the list to close, and their deli does have the best roasted turkey of any place that I have ever had, and that was our main portion of tonight's meal! Only a half pound was purchased that I used only half of for our dinners. The rest will be cold sandwiches tomorrow.

Happy good night all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...