Saturday, July 21, 2018

Pageviews 2,528 Ukrainians in one day, oops make that 2512 from them and the rest were others!

                                                          Being political has its rewards?
                                                  Yes, that is my blog's views in one whole                                                                                                                        day so far!
                                                          Thank you so very much. (tap on it to see it larger!)
   
                       Here. as you can see below it shows the split of my international audience
                                          that changes often, and yes, that is all for today!
                                  Normally it would be around three to seven thousand in a month. I am baffled                                                   once again; doesn't take much for that to happen these days.

                    Anywho, I do know that I allow via Google, my blog to be translated into any and all                                                                                            languages.
                          And that is to my advantage and theirs too I would think so anyway.

So that is why I might be more careful than some other people might be in my wording of my opinion pieces... WHOA who am I kidding! I tell everyone exactly what I think when I think it...Gosh, at times my filter is gone... not good! Why that reminds me of someone who has more to lose than I...hmm, wait it will come to me...nope not him, I am nothing like that guy! I am more honest to a fault, and tell it all, the truth that is! And I have never been accused of being sexist, oh well there was a few times when I verbally man slammed in passing conversations, but I lived in a three against one full house of men for over two decades, nor a racist, although horrifically maybe once when I was ill informed about certain peoples customs, misogynist, never, can women even be,... maybe a bit narcissistic even now, but when you write a blog like MINE you have to be somewhat, since it is MINE about ME!

I am nothing like him, my hair is not frothy nor am I orange and I do not need to comb it over, I do not weigh as much as him nor am I am as tall, and I have been always faithful to my spouse, unless like Jimmy Carter counts lusting in my heart? We have been married just once to one another. See no comparison at all. I would never think I was capable of being president, although I have been a co-president of an arthritis support group for more than one term! NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL! You do have me on putting my foot in my mouth and alienating people due to that, and sadly when I was a district manager I had to say "you are fired", more times than I would have liked to! But I answered to a higher power, the owner of the international company that I worked for at the time. No similarities at all! Besides, I am way too liberal in my thinking, being pro choice, and Yay for Gays, see nothing like him at all! I love the world, hate war but love soldiers. Hate guns. I love all immigrants that are not unlike my grandparents who arrived here in America in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, for not too dissimilar reasons;  the why for abandoning their homelands.

So much of all of us is good and bad if we break it down into miniscule pieces. No one is all good or all bad. BUT PLEASE HAVE THE GOOD SENSE WHEN YOUR BAD OUTWEIGHS YOUR GOOD NOT TO TRY AND RUN A COUNTRY...ESPECIALLY MY HOMELAND OF AMERICA! PLEASE JUST LEAVE MR. T, PRES DJ, ORANGE FROTHY HAIRED GUY! GO RIGHT NOW FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE COUNTRY YOU CLAIM TO LOVE! ADIOS! NO HASTA LA VISTA! Retire into the sunset...! Make us proud! Know when enough is enough! PULLEESE!
                                          

Happy good night all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Citizen of the USA forever Tobi/Tilda signing off. (for tonight)

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: The Un-NEWS!

Speaking My Mind: The Un-NEWS! :   Nice title, let's see how many are interested in the "Un-NEWS"... Scattered all over the ya...