Tuesday, January 15, 2019

X-rayed and MRI'd

No results yet, ha! (3-5 business days.)
The furry kids stayed home ( first time since my night visit to the hospital) and Hubby dropped me off for my tests, all was well when he and then he and I arrived home!

Moving on...

Hubby is like a dog with a bone with his desire to have a Calzone for the last few days, and so that is what we are having for dinner tonight!
Pizza will be Monday due to half price on this full wolf moon pizza night!
Bocca Lupo's coal fired pizza!

Moving on again...

I am once again very tired.
The pain doctor informed me that the reason I was in so much pain/discomfort was due to my medical issues and recent fall.
And that is why the car and the boat's vibrations cause so much pain!
So I guess unless going to and from doctors' office visits are all that I will be doing for car rides that I will be having for indefinitely, sadly! At least I will be getting out from more possible cabin fever! No ha here.

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...