Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wednesday

Another day like others of the same ilk! Ha!

But for me the beginning of tedium due to travel restrictions and I am a natural born American... NOT FUNNY! But I can vaguely relate?

Restrictions are due to health, make that unhealth issues.
And me with the thought of the Beach Boys song, "Good Vibrations",https://genius.com/The-beach-boys-good-vibrations-lyrics lingering on my brain, now causing me to hum in BAD Vibrations in the chorus!
Actually, my pain doctor believes that the boat and car vibrations continue to make my pain in my thoracic region exacerbate. Well, I ask you, what's a gal to do?
There is no pain medications that I can take without adverse effects, only ice packs.
Frustration.
How long will this go on and turn my BAD VIBRATIONS into below... the more favorable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...!

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...! :   Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis affecting white matter, or those who have had minor strokes may ...