Monday, December 3, 2018

My sight is not very cooperative tonight.

Moving kinda slow, make that fast!.. And sadly having to correct all as I go.
That tremor if I was in a different frame of mind would be fun and more interesting if I allowed the jumping to just jump and leave whatever happened there for you to decipher.
Nah, as I said before my eyes are like going to a silent movie with the flickering images.
The tremor is as if I was playing staccato notes on the piano.
Neither conducive to using a computer without the microphone and proper voice recognition!
Anyone have any knowledge in how to do this kindly goto my Facebook page, and message me/tell me please.

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Just like a roller coaster ride including the nausea!

TTYT

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...