Sunday, December 2, 2018

Happy first night of Hanukkah!

Wow! Did you see that? I spelled it right two times in a row! No, you wouldn't have seen that I did spell it correctly this morning on Facebook, that is unless you too are on Facebook and you are one of my friends on there? Although, I could have corrected it both times and you would be none the wiser? Huh? Nope. 
You would think that someone like me born into Judaism would know how to spell all the holidays she grew up with celebrating year in and year out!
Well, folks I have had several gap years, and so I have been starting over now and again that I have reached the epitome of what the young call old and so here I am once more relearning.

Although, Hanukkah is one of the few holidays that does have more than one spelling, Chanukah or Hanukah, three right there. So for more info goto: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah
and that's date changes yearly!

Today besides wishing all family and friends Happy Hanukkah on Facebook. I re-introduced two old friends also from our high school!
Yep, I did that, thank you very much... or maybe not? Time will tell.
Actually, I have reconnected with many old chums from elementary through high school on Facebook, also adult friends, as well as relatives! Not to mention all my newer friends on there.
So I personally have no complaints about Facebook.

Moving on...

I hate mentioning the elephant in the room, Multiple Sclerosis, mine, but my spasms are increasing, even with the proper medications. My legs and arms and hands during different time of the day seem either extremely heavy or in agony due to their contortions from spasms!
Anyone out there want to chime in?
Nausea, I know has little or nothing to do with MS, but my CKD does.

 I do see both my neuro and my pain doc this week, so if no one can share or cares to relate, I guess I will wait!
I am a poet and I know it!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...