Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Lenovo is my new ride here...

Idea pad 330, appropriately named for my needs or most all of ours!
Considerably larger than my previous one's screen 15.6" at 100% visibility that makes it seem even bigger than the other 10" screen's 100%,  hey wait of course it is! Due to that it allows me to see the whole enchilada that much better!
Still finger tips jumping, but no longer on the screen that would smudge the page relentlessly! (In reality I still do touch the screen, although nothing happens when I do, and sadly I forget why...what????) YUP!
Nothing on the page so I should eventually stop smudging the screen due to this one not being a touch screen, which my other one was. This new one also has a built-in disc player.

This mode's twin does come with a touch screen, but I accidently took this one by mistake, since I forgot to mention that to Tyler, my sales guy. Better for my sake not so touchy feely... get your minds out of the gutter I was again talking about the screen; Tyler was young enough to be my grandson!
Any-who, this one is less stressful, writing on keys with a black background than with a white background one. Not so harsh on my eyes, ya know?

Please take that last sentence sentiments back... my eyes are finding too many things harsh! As long as you don't look up at the screen that sentence would be correct!

Enough for tonight!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...