Sunday, November 11, 2018

Yesterday was better, and today I seem to be back to square one, DAMN!

So tonight's blog will be brief.
The flickering like an old time silent movie vision has returned with my tap, tap, tap fingers doing their dancing!
I wish I knew their beat; cause it is off the charts!
Being a lyricist would be challenging!
I do believe the synchronization would have a honky Tonk sound!
I am wiped out; tired in body and mind.
Thanks for reading.

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya here!

Tomorrow, day two of three days of 500 Mg. Solumedrol IV, half my old dosage due to my diabetic reaction...wish me luck!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Other than news!

Speaking My Mind: Other than news! :   ...Our lives and welcome to it!... So yesterday I went to, PT, physical therapy, and due to taking my...