Saturday, November 10, 2018

Question: Do you talk to your furry, or feathery pets?

And I don't mean just ordering them around like telling them to sit stay speak lie down, I mean meaningful conversations, wait make that soliloquies telling them TMI since you know they cannot tell anyone else? Women you know what I mean like we did as little girls to our dolls or kittens or puppies way back when? Too weird? Too personal? TMI?
I bet men and boys did it too, well not necessarily to their dolls, not that there is anything wrong with that, but to their pets!
Well, I must admit that more than some days, make that most I find myself doing that to poor Aussie and Bella, make that Awesome Aussie and Princess Bella, since I find them to be excellent listeners!
You see, it gives Hubby a break, although sometimes he overhears what is going on and calls me out on it! HA!
At least they are a good excuse for if you find yourself talking to yourself, ha!
Trouble right here is RIVER CITY with me, spelled Capital T O B I!

Moving on... yeah I better or maybe not?

As you may have surmised I am doing better with so far only one dosing of the IV 500 mg. Solumedrol, even my fluctuating glucose all yesterday last night and today I have left untreated!
And yes it has been higher than normal, here's a recap with additional info:
November 9, 2018, 9:45 A.M. to 10:45 A.M. infusion with 500 mg. Solumedrol, first glucose test
1 P.M. 289 glucose, 3:00 P.M. 192 glucose, 5:00 P.M. 288 glucose, 7:00 P.M. 212 glucose, 9:30 P.M. 284 glucose, 11:30 P.M. 228, November 10, 2018 2:30 A.M. 168 glucose, 6:00 A.M. 154 glucose, 9:30 A.M. 118, 11:00 A.M. 134, 3:00 P.M. 140...excessive, yup, diabetic NOPE!
Without IV Solumedrol my glucose is 90 in fasting blood work for almost a year! I was pre diabetic, but have not even been threatened with that label for nearly a year!
Monday I am scheduled for my second of the three days for the IV infusion 500 mg. of  Solumedrol.

I am better, but not all better!

Today my fingers are not jumping so much, but my walking and my eyes are still not totally normal yet! In spite of that I did make apple sauce from our leftover softening apples today, with light brown sugar, cinnamon, seltzer, lemon juice, and two pats of butter, peal core and chop apples four left put into glass bowl into microwave for four minutes use masher and return for four more and done leave on stove to cool with lid off and also more of my version of guacamole: our Haas avocados also overly ready, red onions, plum tomatoes all chopped with lime juice and course Kosher salt to taste.

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Pray for Cali!
And no forest fire is their fault, unless they are an arsonist Mr. T, AKA Orange Frothy Haired Guy, AKA PRES. DJ, how crazy is that! Unbelievable!



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...