Monday, November 12, 2018

Oh Sunday was graduation for Aussie from his first six weeks' course!

                                     Nice small class of four similar sized under a year old pups! A Shepherd, Goldendoodle, and a younger Great Dane were his only class mates. The original Bella sized/
smaller pups I suppose were transferred to a size appropriate class. Christi is the trainer standing in the middle above in the blue blouse. She is taking time off due to a wonderful thing, she is expecting her and her husband's second child!
Harvey, the very sweet handsome Goldendoodle! Sadly the only doggy name that I know. Hubby took over classes when I stopped and he doesn't remember the other two newer classmates' names.


Our graduate below! He has a week off then six more weeks of intermediate classes, and then another six weeks of advance classes and on and on he goes, till service dog aptitude is achieved!


Moving on...

Today I had my second IV infusion 500 mg. Solumedrol this time from eleven A.M. to twelve P.M., so far I have not taken my glucose, one: two testers left, and two: I want to make sure it is necessary.
Friday's removed IV due to weekend, had to leave packing on for two hours.
Today's, Monday's due to IV still in for tomorrow's last IV infusion!


Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Just in: Luna is the Shepherd! The one Aussie calms.

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...