Thursday, November 8, 2018

This will be grammatically so very incorrect!

Stop laughing! I know so is my usual, ha!
As soon as I arrived in the exam room and Lynn the nurse practitioner in my neuro's office examined me and saw during it how bad my symptoms are.
The twitching eyes and bumpity bump bump fingers.
So the decision was made to put me immediately on IV Solu Medrol for three days, but we had to have my new doc Casanova who knows nothing of my history with this infusion causing a temporary diabetic reaction and so I have had to have insulin to neutralize the issue.
My neurologist's office called Casanova's office and faxed a request as urgent to be taken care of and I got the run around from Casanova's office.
Lynn just called and told me Dr. Casanova called and said that he would test my glucose 24 hours after the first infusion that Lynn said it could be nine A/M. tomorrow but my glucose/insulin reactions are at night, usually ten P.M. a 300 last time thus needing the insulin!
I have only been a patient of  Dr. Casanova's since January of this year, my last IV infusion was in June of 2017! And then again I had to have insulin that is no longer any good!

My proof!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Interesting turn of events!

Speaking My Mind: Interesting turn of events! :   It turns out that I do not need anyone to take care of my pressure ulcer of the sacral reg...