Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Craziness in America Again!

But at least we got the HOUSE!

Tonight this will be brief.
It appears that my MS is either having an exacerbation or I am permanently getting worse.
My spasms are from my eyes to my toes.
Opening my eyes are giving me the old fashioned silent movie affect, flickering now for more than a day!

Dropping non breakable stainless water bowl for the dogs and mine, a plastic cup, both soaked me and broke one ceramic  bowl from my kitchen set that I love, to smithereens! Walking not good either even with the walker.

My hands/fingers are making writing difficult with tapping the keys on the computer and phone additionally, not by choice!
Consequently editing is more so.
I have an appointment with my neurologist tomorrow.
The usual fix is IV Solu-Medrol that is a high dose of 1000 mg. steroids that with a fatty liver and high liver enzymes is usually contraindicated. Although, today my pain doctor Dr. Valente said maybe not.

Tomorrow I will find out if Dr. Montoya's office will prescribe that which is done in her office in three days, she might call my liver doctor, Dr. Joseph or already know? It also causes me to have a temporary need for insulin, wonderful stuff.

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Less words takes longer sorry!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...