Sunday, November 25, 2018

Hubby took Aussie to his intermediate training class today!

Tonight, once again I will be brief, since my day has gotten worse again with my tremors, and my Nystagmus, like now it took three starting letters to remember I have Nystagmus!
First I tried a Z, and then a S and of course neither was right.
Nystagmus again, is what is also called jumpy eyes by us novices, and mine is acquired, not infantile Nystagmus that must be dreadful for parents and children going through that, and mine is caused by Multiple Sclerosis and cerebellum damage from lesions in that region, as are my tremors! And once again I must remind people that all these additional symptoms of this forever disease are not just visiting and you will "feel better later", doesn't cut it as if they are a cold or flu that leaves your body! They are your forever fiends!
That tag teamed me today with a definite desire to annoy, and oh they are very good at accomplishing that!
I have spent most of the day with eyes closed, and my body dancing from the tremors that hit with a vengeance so I got into bed for safeties sake, since it was causing not pretty sweet dancing as you may think, but electrocution stylized thumping throughout my body this time. Each and every time any of this happens I think the end is near...sounds like one of those groups that predict the world is coming to an end, hmm?
But mine is smaller, just my world!

So I will say Happy good night all now!

Count those blessings and we will count ours too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Logo... screaming redhead logo at computer with gl...

Speaking My Mind: Logo... screaming redhead logo at computer with gl... :   The picture above is not totally accurate because I take my glas...