Monday, November 26, 2018

Had to make a few calls today to reorder medicine from Humana...

my ninety day medication Simvastatin 40 mg. and Fenofibrate 160 mg., it was very upsetting when the automated voice had asked for my RX# s that I had right in front of me on their bottles, and I went to hit the numbers on the phone pad and my fingers double clicked and unlike a keyboard or texting or even our messaging, you cannot edit once sent, there is no way to correct it!

Fortunately, after they had cleared it for the third time ( I was determined to do it; how I hate giving up!), I pressed 0, and got a person that I should have tried from the beginning; feeling very stupid has no rewards, ha!


The other issue was that it was faxed to my internist till the end of the year who hadn't returned any calls when I needed him to approve insulin with the infusions he said go to the hospital!
He just was faxed for the renewals last Wednesday, and Humana said they fax three times every other day and then if he doesn't respond they contact the patient to call. I told him I rather not because it definitely seems they do not care!

Oh well...
Sure enough my jumpy eyes and hands were going berserk full time and still are!

I did call the Assistance Fund that pays my co-pay on my Copaxone that I also was put back on, foolishly when that was stopped too they closed my account, but they said I should call daily if necessary to get it reinstated, co-pay is $450 a month that they pay!
Copaxone is nearly $6,00, a month, but thankfully covered!

The other phone call was to the company that destroyed our front yard with their fork lifts when delivering our roofing! I had sent him the estimate from the sod guy!
Second message left this month.He had given me a claim number and everything so I thought he would follow through, the main company is in Wisconsin.
I know with the holiday, and more coming all this sort of stuff is slowed down.
And I did do  a load of laundry too!
I made breakfast too!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Be in the know!

Speaking My Mind: Be in the know! :   The presidential candidates are tied!   New Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows why Biden-Trump rematch is st...