Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Can you see my title?
Neither can I!
Mysterious how that could happen, hmm?
Is it your sight or perhaps the site, or maybe just the site writer, what?
Funny, or not?
Interesting, or not?
Why, is there a law one must entitle their blogs?
I don't think so?
Most are not worth reading like many of mine anyway!
Nah... too ...Trumpet!...
Doesn't he consistently do that, dot, dot, dot?
Does lack of a title bother you?
Tolerance! Acceptance!

Moving on...

Just in: received an important news blurb, this one is real folks don't eat Romaine lettuce there is again an E coli outbreak!
Turkey with salmonella, at least that is only if not cooked right, internal temperature of 165 degrees, we did on our early Thanksgiving dinner turkey, this past Saturday, and it was not dried out and it was delish! Bone in turkey breast with coated olive oil, parsley, Rosemary, thyme, and sage rubbed over it, not washed under faucet either. Used probe.
 For actual Thanksgiving Thursday Hubby has promised lobster and mussels!
Sounds good to me!

Happy good night all!

Count your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here o be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My kidney CT showed that I was fine I decided I co...

Speaking My Mind: My kidney CT showed that I was fine I decided I co... :   However, the urology doctor's office insisted that the docto...