Monday, November 19, 2018

Seeing is not my strong ability tonight

Okay!
Does anyone know where the mic is on this thing?
Any-who, today was quiet once again!

Yay and congratulations to Nikki Fried Miami native attorney for winning the Agricultural Commission position that has not been won by a Democrat in 17 years or ever by a woman!

Headache is now adding to the staccato peek-a-boo eyes open close type of vision I must endure to try to see, sorry!

Some days are more rolling than this; eyes that is.

Sorry folks I am now hearing tinnitus type noises in both ears... WOW what the heck is going on?

Gotta go, can't do this with my eyes closed, doesn't work!

TTYT!

  

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...