Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Why is "Breaking News" presidential commentary on news delivered during proper timed news at noon cut into programming between 2 and 3 P.M, why oh why?????????

Major news stories with important information that has already been shown and we as major consumers of news all day long would appreciate if the presidents, yes even our great President Obama that I love felt the need to comment on already news he felt the need to announce over again his feelings about the horrible situation during General Hospital constantly!
And this is the only soap opera left that I watch, all my others were cancelled years ago! Please guys do it before or after not in the middle!
Geez, guys, cutting into programming when all you say is a repeat of what was said by others stating what you had said, is terribly redundant and annoying!
And this time it was cutesy due to Pres DJ handing over the statement about the pipe bombs to his first lady Melania who as lovely and as multi lingual as she is it was still difficult listening to her speak for him with her heavy accent, oh no that sounds so racists, sorry!
But due to my age and my slight hearing deficit foreign accents although used to me to be charming these days makes it difficult for me to understand what people are saying, there I said it! It is soooo true though!
More time wasted too, since he basically repeated what she said, but also for no necessity he commented on Mrs. Pence, the vice's wife, standing by her man or some other such nonsense!
Totally not needed in this whole interruption of programming, seriously?
I'm just saying.
Just another OP ED, opinion editorial, for the international crowd, from a nobody, i.e., me.And I truly hope they find the idiot who sent those pipe bombs!

Moving on...

I know my diagnosis are scary and I see my internist this week and the gastro doc next, but it is a full moon and Hubby just went to pick up our half price coal fired thin plain pizza and Greek salad at Bocca Lupo!
I also know that part of my problems are caused by my weird diet!
And I think I will be on some sort of strict dietary program once they figure out exactly what is going on. Comfort food now!
So there!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya here!



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...!

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...! :   Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis affecting white matter, or those who have had minor strokes may ...