Tuesday, October 23, 2018

So you stop a few medications to stop a problem and...

SURPRISE the stopping makes the problem worse!
Yup, it turns out that high triglycerides that were lowered by the statin Fenofibrate,on that one just a year and a half, along with the generic statin Simvastatin or named Zocor, twelve years on that one, actually it ends up being a double edged sword. When causing elevated liver enzymes, but when the triglycerides go up as well as the LDL that mine both have since being taken off of them this past June and also my total cholesterol too has gone up too! And so do the liver enzymes that cause fatty liver that also causes liver enzymes to go up as well, which causes a vicious cycle, huh, a very nasty mess, yes sirree, not good!

But the polyps in the stomach and gallbladder were more than likely caused by all my GERD medication, doctor prescribed for several years, that now publicly is involved in a class action law suit!
And very possibly responsible for the lower esophageal biopsy for Barret's was caused too by all of them!
In older women the chance of of esophageal cancer is extremely low though, thankfully!
Waiting on those results of my lower esophageal biopsy that was taken just yesterday, no news is good news though.
Concerned just the same.

What is the matter with doctors today?

Today, I went in for the pre game procedure for the Thoracic RFA, radiofrequency ablation, a testing of the area to be done in a few weeks!
Still had some anesthesia for the procedure and it is helpful with my pain, although now I am back on ice, and my Gabapentin has been extended for another month at this level of 1800 Mg. by the pain clinic as procedures continue. The ablation will be a two-parter with the left done first then the right a few weeks later due to insurance coverage having to do with my six months' ago by them of my cervical RFA, so I was told.

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Other than news!

Speaking My Mind: Other than news! :   ...Our lives and welcome to it!... So yesterday I went to, PT, physical therapy, and due to taking my...