Saturday, October 20, 2018

Joan Rivers, the renown comedienne, comes to mind while I wait to go in for the same procedure...

...that she died from on 9-4-2014 during an endoscopy, and yes, I had one two and a half years ago after she had passed, mine was in 4-2016 and I had thought about it then too.
WHY?
She had everything and was able to pay for the best hospitals and doctors and still mistakes were made!
And her daughter had sued and won a settlement: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/joan-rivers-death-medical-malpractice-893559

Why in all the world would I be so concerned about this out patient commonly done procedure?
I had a nose bleed today with a headache that I Googled and it came up with the FDA report of my two medications Gabapentin and Lasix: https://www.ehealthme.com/ds/gabapentin/nose-bleed/
But actually left me hanging, it stated that it happens with certain conditions, and not too much else.
So I called the pharmacist, and got no where there either. She did not even know about the FDA findings.
I never have had dark blood nose bleeds or any for that matter!
Fortunately, it did not last long at all, a good thing, I guess.
Chicken I suppose, and me with a laundry list of so many surgeries and procedures... CRAZY!
No rhyme nor reason for my feelings.
.
Moving on...

Another beautiful day in paradise that I missed due to my painful issues.
Hubby did make me very happy with his choice of Red Lobster for dinner tonight and we shared: https://www.redlobster.com/menu/dinner/wood-grilled-lobster-shrimp-and-salmon
So good!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!




No comments:

Speaking My Mind: This is where my three inches went... I think!

Speaking My Mind: This is where my three inches went... I think! :   From December 2023 CT lumbar scan: "L1-L2 level: Severe disc spac...