Sunday, October 21, 2018

Grilled chicken?

Healthier than fried, but locally if you don't do it yourself you cannot have it!
Even our 1.6 miles away KFC, Kentucky Fried Chicken for those living under a rock, sorry!
Here's the rub online they advertise and tantalize you, but then when you go there they say sorry this store doesn't have grilled chicken!
Horrors! And whoa!
What happened to truth in advertising, I'm just saying, ya know?

Hubby ended up getting a spicy New Orleans flavoring rotisserie chicken from Publix with collard greens, for you northerners it looks like over cooked spinach without the flavor but considered healthy when not simmering in bacon fat that it mostly does, although mine wasn't, so it was pretty much flavorless, steak fries and macaroni in Gouda cheese! 
A little different for a change.
You see, with me pretty much in bed, I hate saying bed ridden until we get to the bottom of the cause of my pain and get it treated properly... we are acting as if on vacay with eating out nightly, get it?
Cheaper than actually going away Hubby feels and less work for him, okey dokey!
Just a thought.
And yes, with my tummy issues chicken skin is removable.
The rest was quite bland,
 And we do have leftovers!

Moving on...

I hate that you might be thinking I am bed ridden, actually that was an over statement.
I have been doing things here, like laundry and taking the furry kids out in the back yard.
Most everything is done sitting though or standing is minimal with my walker.

Hubby again took Aussie to his class.
He appears to be doing wonderfully!
They went to Home Depot after class and he was an angel in there and people fawned all over him as usual, and he loved it as usual.

Bella and I hung out together and watched Netflix's Daredevil!
Yes, she likes Marvel shows too!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya here!



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...