Friday, October 19, 2018

I'm just saying, but not recommending to do...confused!

Anyone remember my hair color debacle? A horrid image of an awful Lucille Ball henna though Garnier hair coloring, BIG FAIL! Too, too maroon and also kept coming off onto towels, bedding, clothing, and everything! So I contacted the company and told them the problem right away! I did not mention I had waited two whole days before doing anything, waiting for them to tell me what to do... It took them six whole days to get back to me and in the interim I did Google how to fix it and warm brown was the answer and so I went back to my no fail coloring choice L'Oreal for the fix and it worked! When I finally did hear back via email from Garnier. I told them that I felt this had been a hair coloring emergency and I had waited two days and then took care of it myself, better yet here is the actual email conversation!

 "
Garnier Skin Logo


October 11, 2018
Dear Tilda,
Thank you for contacting Garnier to let us know about your experience with our product.

We would be happy to compensate you for this product. However, we ask that you provide additional information. 
lot code (This is not the same as the UPC/barcode. It is a code made up of letters and numbers and appears embossed or printed either on the package or product itself) - 

store of purchase -

city/state of store -
purchase price -
your complete street address (we can send correspondence to your PO Box but need a street address for our records) -

Once we receive this information, we will send compensation to the address provided. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.

We look forward to hearing from you.
We invite you to visit www.makeup.com for your daily dose of the latest beauty news and helpful how-to’s with expert tips straight from the industry's leading makeup and nail artists, hair stylists, and skincare professionals

Best regards,
usacccDW
Dawn
Consumer Care Center
Ref. # 05346214


"Sorry about that Dawn!

The box has been thrown out into the garbage that was picked up yesterday!
I already fixed the mess by Googling how-to, and went with a brown L'Oreal and now it is an acceptable non harsh color, and has not come off onto everything, such as towels and bedding etc. as your coloring had!

I am a blogger and unfortunately, for your sake I did write all about my sad experience with your product and the fact that it took this long for you to respond to my dilemma makes me have a very bad feeling about using any of your products ever again!

In my world this was a hair coloring emergency and your company did not respond in a timely manner!

Not good!

Tilda Kruegel"




Today, eight days after their email stated 3-4 weeks for compensation I received
this!?


Interesting that their payoff coupons arrive in a more timely fashion according to their concept of timely that is, than their response to a problem that should have been within 24 to 48 hours not six days, hmm?
Just wondering priorities? Reputation after the fact is in the forefront, not their customer care when needed, not right?

Would you buy their products after the experience you went through?
Thus my confusion?
Should I give them another try/chance?
Would you or have you used their products and have you loved/liked them?
Wish I could start a conversation about products used and if you, as the consumer, were happy or unhappy with them.
Consumers must unite with expressing how faulty or not good products should be handled, and to be fair about great products also being told to all of us too so we know.
Comments here can be anonymous or with your name; I do so appreciate either. 
Rereading their letter they do sound very nice... I am torn with what to do?

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...