Sunday, September 2, 2018

Thinking, thinking, thinking...

déjà vu!
Ha,ha,ha, thinking all of the time!
And why wouldn't I feel like I did that before, hmm?
THANK GOODNESS!
About me thinking before and now, and later too I propose.
I have wasted enough time doing that, thinking, now for more bizarre mindless writing of whatever comes into this teeny weeny brain of mine!

Today, Hubby and I chilled.
Although, he did go to the grocery.

And this just in! For more info go here: http://www.nbc-2.com/story/39010754/weather-tropical-storm-gordon-form-swfl-coast-tropics-depression https://www.newsweek.com/forecast-update-tropical-storm-gordon-path-could-lead-northern-gulf-coast-1101550


Image

Potential for Tropical Storm Gordon to form beginning tomorrow!
Keeping posted.
Definitely looks like its trajectory is not at us in southwest Florida, but towards our neighbors in the northern western Gulf, be careful!
Although, many a storm has made a last minute turn!

Happy good night all!

Count your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Other than news!

Speaking My Mind: Other than news! :   ...Our lives and welcome to it!... So yesterday I went to, PT, physical therapy, and due to taking my...