Friday, August 31, 2018

Saw my internist today

Follow -up to my blood work.
I told him about my stomach no longer being helped by all the prescribed OTC medications of Nexium twice a day, and 2X a day with Pepcid Complete the same with the Gas-X for years now from my current gastroenterologist. I have had to use ice packs on my painful tummy that the pain goes through to my back, also iced, and my middle section is mostly sore.

And so with my mildly elevated again/still now for about nine months liver enzymes I will be going to a different gastroenterologist who also does take care of the liver of course, but he did mention it: https://www.healthline.com/health/digestive-health/what-is-a-gastroenterologist#gastroenterology

Since my cholesterol is still elevated I will be going back on probably the same medication I was on, but not until I see the gastroenterologist due to its effects on my liver more so, confusing! I will be going back in two months to the internist for more blood work and discussion. In the interim I will be seeing the new gastroenterologist though.
And I was right, there will be no clinical trials for Multiple Sclerosis medications in my near future...due to my not so perfect blood work! 
Oh well.

Disappointed, but as we all know such is life. ( at times, but not always.)

I again must find things to distract me.

I showed Dr. Casanova, my internist, a picture of Hubby and the furry kids at the picnic pavilion in Cape Coral Jaycee Park asking him if he would be willing to sign a form for Bella to become my emotional support dog, and he said that he could do that!

But we had enlarged it for a close up on my phone, sorry that I cannot figure out how to do that here; anyone?

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!




No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...