Thursday, August 2, 2018

Out into the real world today!

Our day started out with me having just a short wait for my long awaited haircut at First Choice Haircutters the one on Cochran Blvd. in the Publix shopping center there in Port Charlotte. A young hairstylist, Nina, cut my hair quickly and well. Slightly higher priced than the other one, Fantastic Sam's by just a few bucks, but without the drama!
Then on to Aspen dental for Hubby's dentist to adjust his teeth.
After on to tourism...
An environmental park in Lemon Bay, in Charlotte County Florida had this interesting building, I snapped this quickie pic as we drove through this park. We were up there due to going to the Billy Kimberlin Roofing Company being next door in Englewood to sign the contract, and leave the deposit, and get the papers notarized for our future new roof install.


Sorry about chopping the writing, I guess you will just have to go there, ha~ or read this: https://www.charlottecountyfl.gov/services/historical/Pages/HM-The-Cookie-House.aspx?marker=COOKIE+HOUSE
From there we drove home stopping at Sam's Club for coffee and gas, at 2.57.9 a gallon. 
I do believe that we in Port Charlotte are cheaper than our neighbors are in Punta Gorda!

When we got home, shock and awe below temperature wise, 108 feels-like temperature and I do believe that that is way higher than ever that we can remember!
The new outside part to the weather station came two days earlier than we had been told it was to be here, yesterday, instead of tomorrow. 


Happy good night all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...!

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...! :   Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis affecting white matter, or those who have had minor strokes may ...