Friday, August 3, 2018

Nice surprise.

This morning our Number One Son called to tell us he was on his way down to his boat moored at Fisherman's Village and he wanted to come over to spend lunch time with us. This was while he was already in transit and about a half an hour from his arrival.
Yikes!
Nothing great in the house for lunch and so I suggested that Hubby and he pick up something and we could eat here after, due to still not allowing Aussie to be left all alone.

That was fine NOS said, since he needed to pick up oil and some other items for the boat once he arrived, Hubby came along for the ride and lunch was just before one.

Simple Taco Bell stop after Wally World for oil.

Sadly after lunch he left to take care of the boat and it is way too hot for me and Aussie to go out to a Marina with not all that much shade.
So we said goodbye for now and he left around two-ish.

Moving on...

Before we ate lunch and even last night I have been suffering from a strange burning sensation in my mouth, chest and tummy!
During the night I treated my tummy with Pepcid Complete, my mouth with extra liquids and my chest and back too that I forgot to mention with ice packs... weird, but I was able to sleep.
All is reoccurring at this time this time I noticed mouth sores that I had oral canker medication for, and throat lozenges and more Pepcid Complete and more clear beverage for my throat, in the form of club soda but now with a straw.
I told Hubby maybe its because I let Aussie kiss me too often, he said that he does too and that he doesn't have any problems, thank goodness.

Sorry, I just published by accident before this was done...

Eh, I guess I am actually done for tonight anyway!

Happy good night all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Stormy rain anyway! Fear of power outage always.




No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Other than news!

Speaking My Mind: Other than news! :   ...Our lives and welcome to it!... So yesterday I went to, PT, physical therapy, and due to taking my...