Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Challenging...

To write when you are just lying in bed working on trying to feel better, and yes I am somewhat better.

I rather chime in on the children, the high school children, specifically from Parkland Florida, speaking up and speaking out; they are more than extraordinary!
They are so fired up with ideas, not just lip service, but well thought out really, really good ideas on how to change the situation and not ever going to settle for the status quo!
The adults have dropped this ball way long ago, and these bright freshly devastated teens of Parkland have called them out on it, and so they have incited their sadly brothers and sisters whom have also endured more than anyone should ever to come along on their marches for a definitive peaceful resolve! As well as all students all over the state, and country!

If I didn't know better it to me it seems to be a throwback to the sixties, 1960's.
We were there, and we did make a difference.
Apathy is finally DEAD!

These children have a cause for all of us to believe in; it is times like these that I wish I was part of the legislature to pen all their logical brilliant ideas!
But I am not.
Walk outs have been everywhere where the students leave school to support the cause.
Fear is tangible.
Who wants to worry about a child doing such a mundane thing as going to school, when all schools used to be safe havens, now rightfully so the worry is the right emotion for all parents horrifically.
This should not be.

Domestic terrorism is apparently multiplying violent actions with multi shooter weaponry.
The period of waxing and waning of these crimes against humanity has lessened in time spans.
Like multiple serial killers their acts of violence appear to be growing right in front of our eyes.
Cues are not taken as seriously as they should be. Report anonymously if you see something say something!
Remember when yelling "fire" in a theater was a crime?
We as human beings have all dropped the ball, and are letting our futures down, all of our children.
Feeling safe in this world should be a given, not something that has to be begged for...

My hopes and wishes are for all the children/survivors when they explain from their hearts as they have been that some of these bureaucratic A-holes will stop talking and start listening.
And STOP TAKING MONIES FROM THE NRA!

That is all.  United we stand, divided we fall!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...