Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hairy moments!

Computer froze up, and it wouldn't even allow me to close it; I know we have all been there, panic of lack of access!
Ahhhhh, how soon I forgot my back up world window of my smart phone!

Last time, I was in the hospital I even wrote this blog on it, not as easy as the notebook, but you do whatever you think you need to do.
After trying for an hour Hubby came in the bedroom and asked to help, an I said sure, nothing to lose.
He considers himself not tech savvy, but his anxiousness was not as much as mine, alright nil, so I of course took him up on the offer and then almost as soon as he took it into the living room he brought it back with saying he thinks he got it!
And he did!
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
I had been running windows defender as my antivirus, since it is free.
And I had the updates and virus check running, to me this was logical with the freeze up, but even that was going way too slow, and consequently nothing was changing!

Oh well... all is fine now, and I do have the windows defender icon sitting nicely on the bottom right of this screen; ready!

This notebook is now a few years old and one never knows with this newer technology how long they are "meant" to last, hmm?

Moving on...

Aussie, barked a little today for the very first time! And I was quite relieved.
I was worried something had been done to his vocal cords; after all he has been with us now for nearly a whole week and he hadn't barked at all, just whimpered!
Now Hubby warned me that the last time I was concerned about a puppy not barking that one never stopped after, not really, although some days...
Aussie just did that one short bark in play, nothing gratuitous there.
You see, miniature Australian Shepards are not BIG barkers according to what I read about them.
He is also doing quite well on his antibiotics, no more tummy issues and eyes look great too, yay!
His housebreaking is doing pretty darn good now!

I on the other hand are mystifying in my continuing symptoms, although my appetite appeared to return, and then I could not eat even half of my dinner of baked Tilapia, peas and mashed potato.
And sitting at the dinette table hurts my stomach, and so I am back in bed with a low grade temperature again! The fact that I am dizzy, even more so than usual Hubby and I both thought because I have hardly eaten and perhaps I am weak and not eating very much since Monday when this all began. On the brighter side...I suppose that it is a good thing due to losing some LBS.!
So between the stomach issue and real dizzy issue I remain in bed, except for showers and needing the bathroom.

Happy good night all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...