Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Humana Rx, though their specialty division, it is them again, feeling better and Aussie medical update

I received a letter from Humana stating they were trying to reach me several times by phone to let me know my Specialty medication, my injectable Copaxone was ready for delivery and that they were calling to set up the delivery.
The only problem is that we have caller record on our landline when after so many rings it picks up.
I had received only one message, not several, and as soon as I returned their call and set up the delivery date.
You see the delivery date was today and we have it, the same day the letter came.
So I called the number in the letter to complain, treating me as if derelict of my duty to myself for medication that has kept my lesions in check for these last seven years and five months of being on it.
While complying with their robo computerized voice asking me questions that they already know the answer to as soon as I call through our, all of our telephone numbers, I hit zero, several times and yes mine were several times until I got a human!
Sort of, they all apologize and understand my concerns, brainwashed!
But complying with their robot calls questions and requests, such as the one where social security pays for their premium!
Huh!
That is what the robot said.
Anyone already using social security and Medicare for that matter knows all of that was taken out of our paycheck while we were employed!
Social security and Medicare insurances are taken out of what would have been additional to monies that would be paid to us!
All that and my paid by me supplemental causes a few hundred dollars of monies coming to insurances directly from all retirees, you do the math.
And I as others should have that expressed in where the money comes from, not just haphazard or people uninformed as some type of charity!
We paid for it, so it is ours!

Not to mention the ill and infirm that do get Medicaid and Social Security, who need to be taken care of, we are low or non-existent in comparison on the world stage for taking care of our seniors, ill and infirm! And this they call civilized?

And the specialty department was doing so good...oh well.

Moving on...

The Imodium worked, with all else, no Pedialite, with my erratic hand movements I knocked it all over the bedding, sticky red mess, causing an immediate washing, soup not so much, fat free Greek Yogurt with honey seemed good, and was, toast okay!
Tonight, Hubby went all out with roasted chicken and baked potatoes! Couldn't eat most of it.

 This just in: fever returned!

Moving on again...

Crazy me thought, but it was only a coincidence with me and Aussie have the same symptoms, vet reassured Hubby, since I was home being sick.
Aussie has an infection and his nerves with his moving into his new forever home was determined could be the cause, an antibiotic was prescribed.
His eyes also were of concern by me. I had noticed his left pupil to be malformed hiding his blue eye nearly entirely. Blindness is not uncommon to the breed, and sadly Aussie may have it, but it doesn't make us love him any less!

He might not have it though, still we love him! But as Hubby loved me with my eye problems.

His symptom stopped with the chicken and rice we think before he went to the doctor. He did have conjunctivitis and for that he is on antibiotic eye drops too!

I knew that yellow eye discharge; anyone who wears contact lenses has experienced conjunctivitis at least once as many others have in the general population has, and eye/I.

Happy good night to all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...