Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sadness bestows me daily

Without going into details I periodically have no idea why people feel that I am not worthy of their friendship, even online.

Sure I have been guilty of unfriending people, but only for the very best of reasons... they pissed me off!

Okay, not such an old lady-like expression, but it fits the reasoning of my action(s), truly!

 Actually, after the last evening out, I do know.

I talk way too much and get annoyed when people interrupt me.

My excuse is I don't get out much. Not a good one, but it's all I have, bud dump bum.

And I have been known these days to be totally inappropriate in discussing doctors' mistakes with some of their kind in the room.

Right now, well actually Friday Hubby and I finally disengaged from our internist Dr. Nord, and have set up with a new doctor not with the Millenium Group who has seemed to have taken over our area and all it's doctors and many of our medical facilities too!

Dr. Nord I had been seeing for about six years, but lately she has been making too many mistakes from the little one of saying Tylenol was an anti-inflammatory, of course it is not, but some much worse are her denying Hubby's referral and then finally did after putting us through so much aggravation and now his cholesterol medication denying his refill of something he has been on for years, and the fact that she neglected to tell me for over a year that I had Chronic Kidney Disease and allowed me to go through with the bariatric sleeve surgery that requires a high protein diet afterwards to work and that is the worse thing for Chronic Kidney Disease to have is a HIGH PROTEIN DIET!
Dr Chabli, the bariatric doctor too had that information as well from my pre-op blood work!
No trust there anymore.
And if this new doctor doesn't work out we will say next!

So yeah I am PISSED!
Consequently, I have not lost as much weight as I should have by now, since all I can do is try to eat less, and A HIGH PROTEIN DIET IS AN ABSOLUTE NO, since it makes kidney disease worse!
The stress made me gain back ten pounds.

 Moving on...

On the brighter side Hubby finished the turning of the boat lift bunks down by the dock!
All he needs to do to finish up is the clean up.

SAVE THE WORLD!


 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...