Monday, October 16, 2017

Doldrums? Cure...

...not thinking about what was and moving on to what is!
Hubby's adjustment of our lift.
(1) boat with 10' Bimini up fits well sideways. 
(2, 3) Side views of boat on lift with 10' Bimini up.



(4,5) On dockside, cover folded on seat, but not yet put away, before Hubby put up 10' Bimini.

Access is so much easier now! Oh that natural board is Marine plywood and my short ramp to my entree on board still via the wide bow gate.What do you think should we ask Hubby to paint it? If so what color?
Think we may try for a sunset cruise?
Weather permitting, of course!

My flippant comment above about moving on is a bit fleeting, since... I called to get the results of my MRI and X-rays this morning, not too serious, but I still have to wear my boot due to having tendinitis! More info to be told when I return to the doctor's office.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tendinitis/basics/treatment/con-20020309

My Dr. Mark Tracy is very good at his job as a M.D.podiatrist .https://www.yelp.com/biz/tracy-mark-s-dpm-port-charlotte  And apparently well liked.
 I had already had been scheduled to see him again in two weeks from our last visit.
Good night!
  

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...