Sunday, August 27, 2017

Morning coffee with or without pleasant coversation?

For me I am a morning person and that means that I have been known to get up when most everyone else is still asleep. Although, I was never ever a grump in the morning and if anyone else does happen to be awake I wouldn't mind a pleasant chat.
I do know that a really old friend from babyhood posted a joke sort of that she prefers no conversation before that first cup and me being me thought...hmm.
Now I teased her that is probably, because she had had ten siblings and no that is no joke at all!

I would think even with having a much smaller brood of her own only four herself and with her Hubby that that might be why she prefers that silence, and savors it now.

I personally sincerely miss the little bit of, a lot actually of noise our two sons provided, and even when our pet menagerie diminished from six to none it was way too quiet even in just a few weeks!
Noise can be deafening, but silence can be too.
And I miss the noisy noise.
During coffee or not.

How about you, which do you prefer?
Let me know.

 
Moving on...

Many of my friends have taken up photography whether as a hobby or as a second career their posted pictures are stunning!

I too enjoy taking them, but only have luck sometimes.

How many love their location where they live that they have taken up photography as an art form?
These phone cameras are definitely making it easier.

Moving on once more...

Lee County Florida has had a cumulative value of a foot of rain since Friday that is responsible for their flooding!  Imagine that just over 6 billion gallons of water has fallen just on Cape Coral alone!
Consequently schools will be closed from all this in Lee County tomorrow, and who knows perhaps Tuesday, since it was just reported that it won't be back to normal till Wednesday!

We have been having torrential rain too, but so far no flooding here, and no we have not ventured out since there are some areas in our county that are low lying that flood in most rain storms and this one has been constant.

But still nothing like our friends in Texas, horrendous!
Prayers to all suffering from these torrential rains causing flooding and wind events!

That'll teach us all some things we cannot control, mother nature, but  we can on who runs the country?
This we should be able to fix!

Happy safe good night to all and to all share all those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My kidney CT showed that I was fine I decided I co...

Speaking My Mind: My kidney CT showed that I was fine I decided I co... :   However, the urology doctor's office insisted that the docto...