Friday, July 7, 2017

Humana RX 2

"Date & TimeStatus of ItemLocation
July 6, 2017 Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 6, 2017 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available."    
Above was copied and pasted from the USPS site just now that had been closed and refreshed several times all days long, meaning the last three!
As anyone can see nothing has changed.
Although, the date of July 6, 2017 from the initial first day of the fifth that just said no information was available, not verbatim, but close.
Yesterday, when it changed to the sixth date it made me almost hopeful, but the status has not changed at all... since then, so those were fleeting moments...
All this for a very commonly used medication, Baclofen, needed for me by mail order for three months worth for that better deal!
Although, these people tried to charge me $27 bucks for a ten day supply!
And this was after they realized they weren't going to be able to get my medication delivered in a timely fashion, but then when their override department was informed of the situation and that THEY made a BIG mistake that those ten days supply with my coverage was now just $1.99!
Amazing!
Shame on you Humana RX!
Disreputable comes to mind; in my opinion!
 
Waiting... waiting... waiting... tick, tick, tick...!
 
Sadly, my only recourse is to change companies in the fall, but until then I am stuck!
 
Do what's right Humana RX think of your constituents, make that customers, used to be patients! WHOA, got confused, this is a medical insurance company not our governmental institution that has taken over our country as a dictatorship... WOW the composition of the two is uncanny though, one must have to admit?  
YIKES!
Did I say that out loud?
Oh yeah, that's right.
New administration is going to fix all this?
As I said above...
(*I am on Medicare and a supplemental as well as I pay for this part D coverage separately monthly for all! Dear worldwide friends this is NOT free!)
Waiting, waiting, waiting... tick, tick, tick... TIME WILL RUN OUT!
 
For me or for them; whose going first?
Probably me.
Nah, I am too stubborn and ornery and persevering and that metaphoric squeaky wheel gal!
Yup, that's me.
 
On this note allow me to be the first to wish you all a happy good night.
 
Share those blessings and we will too!
 
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear! 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Other than news!

Speaking My Mind: Other than news! :   ...Our lives and welcome to it!... So yesterday I went to, PT, physical therapy, and due to taking my...