Friday, February 3, 2017

What an interesting realization...

... ya know Hubby and I were counting down on all the places that we have lived over the years and we realized that where we live now in this "home" is the longest that we have lived anywhere!
We have been living in this home eighteen years this past New Year's Eve!
Born in Margaret Hague Hospital in Jersey City NJ for me while living in North Bergen NJ 1 1/2 years with mom and dad.
Then, me, moved to Paramus NJ for fourteen and half years with mom and dad.
Then Emerson NJ for four years till I was married, resided with mom and dad.
Next just short of two years in Oradell NJ with Hubby and baby number one son, until he was six and half months old.
Next Lakewood NJ for six years with Hubby and sons.
Next Lanoka Harbor while finishing building our Bamber Lake home in Lacey Township NJ for nearly seven  and half years lived there with Hubby and sons.
Then Ormond Beach FL two residences, nearly eight and a half years with Hubby and sons.
Then Punta Gorda FL for four years, and lastly here in Port Charlotte FL, forever, going on nineteen years in this home, both  in Charlotte County with Hubby!
Hubby cannot remember all his residences time lines, but is pretty sure that like me this is the longest he ever lived anywhere!
What this says about us I am not quite sure.
Might be interesting for you too do it, just for the fun of it!
A memory game of sorts too.

*Warning for accuracy you might want to tally those years, since when I did it I came out a few months older than I am, until I went back and tweaked my too much rounding off of the years, huh, and ha, but true!

Moving on...

Any-who, I finally got a hold of my bariatric doctor's nurse to get the answers to my three questions:
Can I eat spicy foods? Answer: whatever I can tolerate, but now is okay!
Can I have real coffee? I have to wait until five months after my surgery, and I am at three and half months.
Can I have a glass of wine? One year after surgery! They say I signed something stating that, but of course I forgot. So October 19, 2017 I will have some!
YAY! YAY! YAY!

Lastly, and not as exciting, but is about my vitamin D, I should increase it another 1600 IUs; I already have been taking 2400 for years, but my tests show that it is still at half of what is should be.
For muscle strength this is important. It is natural from the sun, but since my skin cancer I am sun-shy.
 
 On this note of games of a sort, allow me to be the very first to wish you all a very happy good night and ask you all to kindly count all of your blessings and share all of your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...