Saturday, January 14, 2017

Today we left the manse!

For the outer world.
Our drive was one of some time and distance and we arrived without any designated concern for we were on our own and nothing matters then; only selfishly ourselves!
Mystery solved another art festival another bunch of truly happy people whether observing or purchasing we all came with one incentive deep in our souls to enjoy the mild Florida temperatures and to enjoy the scenery!
From pet watching to people watching to admiration for other peoples' talents it was a very successful smile ridden day!
Something about being outside in fresh air with artsy people makes one wonder why anyone should  ever return home.
But alas these things do have a beginning and an end, and since we left after our lunch at one P.M. to go there all the way to Cape Coral about forty miles one way as the crow flies a little less if your GPS tells you how, about thirty five miles that way... besides it closed at five, but more tomorrow if you missed todays joy!
The high seventies with overcast made our arrival weather just right, but by leaving time, and that is why we really had to leave it was due to the sun that was blaring and the eighties abounded rapidly!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Florida gotta love ya!
We came with sweaters on and left perspiring.

Moving on... just a smidge...

Bumped into my long lost cousin and his wife, the retired teachers from NJ now Venice Florida there who are avid art collectors of all mediums, we had been estranged from them for many years.
Oddly my cousin came up behind me and  touched my arm I think he was a bit surprised that I was in my fancy motorized wheelchair, the same one as Stephen Hawkings. He gently asked me how I was doing and seemed concerned, and answered with not so good I see, not verbatim. After we caught up on the last several years sort of, me answering questions actually, and not asking too many of my own, should have. He pecked me on my cheek as if he truly cared and we said goodbye, not see you, but good bye!
Chilling actually, so civilized and cold and scary, and there was so much more I had wanted to say, but I did not get the chance.
Better that I didn't I suppose.
The hurt was still there and even though sincerity was almost there I believe it was just for the heck of it.

Oh well!

Good night to all and to all be well and happy and smile or at least find something to cause that to happen, we all should daily!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...