Saturday, November 5, 2016

I don't know about you, but I'm not worrying about the election anymore!

You see, I have it under very good authority that Benjamin Franklin Elementary School in Yorktown Heights New York has gotten the outcome of the election right for the last forty-eight years, since 1968!https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e90fbce0-cc41-3282-8a83-cf308d32fac7/ss_this-elementary-school-has.html
And this year their prediction is for Hilary Clinton to attain 277 electorate votes compared to the Orange Frothy Haired Guy's 230, so I guess it's a lock, and YAY! 270 is the win!
Whew!
So many predictions from so many polls!
I suppose now you think that the die has been cast so your vote doesn't matter, not so quick, guess again, stuff happens so you MUST VOTE!
No sure things in life.
Except death and taxes, bud dump bum...
We voted, Hubby and I, weeks ago via mail in ballots, but you all knew that already!
What can I say I am proud to be an early voter!
I predict that the headache known as political commercials and phone calls will be relived by November 9th, maybe the tenth 2016 or as late as inauguration day in the latter part of January 2017, ha!

Moving on...

Here back on the home front I reached another weight loss milestone of losing a total as of this morning of twenty-four pounds in seventeen days!
Moving right along...and yay!
Only glitch has been with puréed type foods and protein drinks; they have become hard to get down.
My gallstone medication was not explained properly either, it is a capsule that has to be opened and sprinkled onto the puréed foods; I had been swallowing the capsule whole.
Even still the problem is getting the more densely constructed foods that seem to me to be more difficult to swallow, and so I have been leaning more towards, JELLO, soups and iced pops, all sugar free fat free, but the soup, homemade this time. I took two cartons of cherry tomatoes and roasted them along with yellow squash, carrots, sweet onion and red peppers in our cast iron frying pain with a smidge of olive oil on the bottom, and then I split the bounty up into two pots; one to be used as a paste sauce and the other to be used as a soup.
I added in garlic powder, basil, and oregano, stevia, and a dash of apple cider vinegar, in both, but for the soup two additional cups of water laden with two, one of each chicken and beef sodium free bullions packets.   
And my meals have been ripe with great natural vitamins although I am taking the other kind too!
Once heated I used my hand held emulsifier, although Hubby transferred them individually to my Cuisinart blender that is safe for hot that has been cooled for only five minutes, so still basically hot!
Actually, it seems all our gadgets of that type are that brand, the hand held emulsifier, our large and small food processors,  as well as our newer blender; they do last a long time.
Cuisinart, has joined the names of Kleenex for tissues as a general term as well as Ziploc for their type of product plastic bags,  and JELLO for pudding and Jell-O, ha, designations.
Amazing!
But ours is.
Come to think of it so is our Kleenex, Kleenex, and Ziploc, Ziploc, Jell-O is Jell-O, hmm?
Any-who, when you're good, you are good.

On that note of product placement, oops even in my blog, hardee har har, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you all to kindly count all of your blessings and share all of your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
    

 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...