Thursday, September 8, 2016

Wirlwind day with much accomplished!

The dermatologist appointment went well.
My ear is once again healing nicely.
Even though, still sore; I must train myself not to sleep on it, and with my breathing equipment that should be fine.
If you recall the only time I stop breathing is when I sleep on my back.
After there we went to Walgreen's for protein powder for my drinks, vitamins, generic Pepcid, as well as lipstick that was a twofer, my flu shot, Hubby's too soon he has four more months.
I had been going to my doctor's office these last few years for the shot, but Walgreens has been running that get one give one campaign these last few years so I felt better about getting it there.
Medicare fully covers it there too.
And finally to Publix, our grocery store to buy my low carb foods.
Most all of what I like anyway, fish, lean meat and certain fresh produce is more available than others and I can eat as much as I desire.
I was happy to have guidelines, all were things I enjoy eating anyway such as zucchini, cucumbers, radishes, chives, tomatoes, avocadoes, and such.
So I broiled some zucchini and radishes and made a fresh salsa out of the avocado, onion, tomato with lime juice and sea salt to taste.
Fish were on sale, tilapia, shrimp and salmon burgers that we had for dinner with the above mentioned items.
My idea of eating well.
Low carb corn tacos were bought in place of bread, and on the list that I was given pages of before surgery meals and after ones.
I hope it works, since I have been eating pretty much all of this stuff anyway.

My attitude as you may have noticed turns on a dime.
Some might think that could mean I am unstable, to me I think and I maintain that I give myself attitude adjustments that work with realizations of all options.

On that note of more hope, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you all to count all your blessings and share all those overages with you know whom, and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...