Friday, September 9, 2016

Protein chocoate powder skim milk drink with banana breakfast...

... other halve of the salmon burger from last night with cucumber fat free Greek yogurt salad for lunch, dinner was baked boneless skinless chicken thighs with more zucchini baked and spinach salad with tomato, radish, celery and scallions dressed with a homemade extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Snacks consisted of another protein drink this one being a mocha with ice to make a slushy, made by adding coffee to the chocolate powder and a splash of skim milk and more salads during the day with some slices of cheddar on and off, also allowed.

Beverages are black coffee, eventually caffeine free with stevia, and flattened club soda.
Caffeine and carbonation will be no nos after surgery and so I was told to begin now, happy we don't have to cold turkey drinking wine, since we discontinued that over a year and a half ago and that is also not allowed.
We discontinued our wine consumption due to my realization of the additional calories that I did/do not need!

Day one of this new diet and so far not bad.
Ha,ha,ha,ha...!
Forty-one days to go, six weeks right, forty-two days total?

Oh, I almost forgot our new digital scale that we ordered while out  the other day was not in stock in Bed Bath and Beyond, but they were able to take our 20% off while there to make it a special order with free delivery to our home, and by the last email report said that it should be here by tomorrow!

Perhaps, a few pounds might be lost by then?
Wouldn't that be wonderful?
Nah, too much pressure to think that way.
I will have to be honest with my reactions, but try hard not to get discouraged if it takes time.
(Self talk)
Encouragement, realistic, different, whenever I have set my mind to do something I have been known to succeed.
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... the little engine that could! Silly me! But whatever works, true?
Who knows where this journey will take me, but I must think positive thoughts.

On this note of logic, allow me to be the very first to wish you all a very happy good night and ask you all to kindly count all your blessings and share all the overages with you know whom, and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...