Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Unfriend!

Such a powerful ability!
Have you tried the power yet?
If not, do it with caution, since it can occasionally bring out mixed emotions.
Not many but a few I have had regrets over, but don't ask me who, one does forget thankfully.
I felt the need just before I started writing tonight to do the deed again, and it is freeing!
Do as I say, not as I do, perhaps your tolerance is stronger than mine.
What happened is that so-called friend wrote on a post of mine mean nasty things about someone that I do like.

Moving on...

This afternoon was my heart/vascular physician pre surgery test to verify my ability to have the procedure, but he does believe that umbrella thingy temporarily would be a good idea, for only thirty
days to be safe of possible blood clots.
Good night!
My computer is acting odd.


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Today is a busy day,... for us!

Speaking My Mind: Today is a busy day,... for us! :   First, we meet with Hubby's oncologist for a monthly update on his bloodwork that ...