Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Learning the ropes... so to speak

Paid my usual monthly bills online today, been doing it for nearly two decades. Although, my first for on the cell phone, also printed out my receipt.

Not so easy as one might think, well you all know. I found paying off my
Visa bill as I do monthly the whole thing, we charge everything due to those monetary rewards of thirty five or fifty bucks every other month, you might laugh, but it does add up!

So we average about fifteen hundred monthly that we pay in full each and every month.
For some strange reason when I paid all the others, no problem, but on the four digit charges on the Visa it either would zero out or add another digit, either way it was not co-operating until about five or six persistent tries; I finally did it! See getting the hang.
These keys are so tiny compared to the notebook's keys and it's not that big with only a ten inch screen and comparable sized keyboard.

Moving on...

Had my follow-up from the sleep test. I apparently do have sleep apnea when I sleep on my back not when on my side.
But due to my ear I have been sleeping more often on my back and with my bariatric sleeve surgery I will too, and so I will be receiving the sleep apnea breathing apparatus within the next twenty-four to forty-eight hours.
Oh well, another malady added to my laundry list.
Better to know and treat though.

On this note of oh my, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night, and ask you all to share all of your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...