Thursday, September 1, 2016

All hooked up

This afternoon I had been fitted for my CPAP, continuous positive airway pressure. The contraption that kicks in when/if I stop breathing. Not very cute, but affective, it's a rental that Medicare 80/20 and my supplemental pays for completely.
Relief financially and physically.

Moving on...

Sadness is deep and I am unable to give details.
Yes, some things are too personal.
But as much as I try to live longer frustration with one personal family issue robs me of more years, and for moments I ask, why bother?

But for Hubby and Number One and for my own self I realize I must go on, still heartbreaking.
It is hard, but I do know I must and one day I hope and pray that I will get through to that missing person from our lives, I must before I die...!

On that note of saying too much, allow me to be the very first to wish you all a very happy good night, and please share all those blessings, and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...