Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Americans must vote!

Well, actually if you don't want to you don't have to...BUT, yep a really BIG BUT if...and this is if the ramifications of you NOT voting you would not want to have to live with the knowledge that the one you didn't really, really, really want to win, WON!
Oh no you wouldn't!
HORRORS!
Our votes count!
And what would you say to all those soldiers fighting for your ability to, hmm?

I suppose some of you are wondering why I would be so strongly recommending to not deny your vote and to use it, perhaps?
Since I cannot hear your response I will tell you anyway, Okey dokey!
Here it goes... I had PT again today, but the facility is also for independent exercise, and an octogenarian woman who we knew as an acquaintance when Hubby used to take me there for that purpose was there.
She uses a walker due to arthritis and balance issues, we actually have the same one, that transformer one to a transporter; anyway after the normal hello greeting we got on the topic of politics, we both passed over the how do you feel health wise questions with good days bad days answer.
Eileen, that is her name; Hubby reminded me, and he's the one that usually forgets, this time he knew and I forgot.
So Eileen said she doesn't like any of them and so I said well I hope that doesn't mean that you are not going to vote, and she nearly whispered, "yes".
I said you should vote; then I mentioned all the soldiers keeping our freedoms safe, and making it so we can vote.
And not voting is just sad.
Bernie saw that we all have to come together and he is a uniter not a divider with his support for Hillary.
I didn't tell her that since she did seem to have absolute negative opinions about all the candidates including the Orange Frothy Haired Guy with quite a bit of negative emotion about him when I asked if she would vote for him, and that made me smile with a smidge of hope...Just vote I told her, but do not, not; do vote for America!  

Love to all, be well, peace, and spread those blessings around!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Last night we were again at the hospital for a lea...

Speaking My Mind: Last night we were again at the hospital for a lea... : ...This time Hubby decided to have it removed and see what happens...