Friday, May 27, 2016

Turn it off!

Is it just me or do you also believe that the news programs run the same stories over and over again in a loop?
And so many "fluff pieces", as Hubby and I call those too cutesy not genuine newsworthy stories, animals top the list, but children do too. Love both truly but not when they have been turned into what is supposed to be some true news, ya know?
Sometimes I think they scan YouTube to get their fillers or the social media sites where they are so prevalent.

Today I had PT, and feel crappy, probably need an attitude adjustment too, so I will end here tonight.
I can barely lift my head to write, so forgive.

Love to all, be well, blessings.

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear! 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...