Friday, March 18, 2016

Comeuppance! Karma! What comes around goes around!

Getting one's just desserts is the meaning of comeuppance.
Karma, good or bad, but what you put out there usually comes back to you...Hear that Frothy Orange Haired guy?
What comes around goes around; yep the world is round, so they, meaning the whole damn world will find ya!
Are you listening, and you know who I am speaking about, yes that Frothy Orange Haired Guy!
Whew!
Now I feel that I can relax.
No worries.
No reasons to be concerned.
Higher powers are in the wind and are going to make it all better, once and for all.
Or...are they?
I suppose complaining couldn't hurt.
That is in a positive way.
WHAT?
There is no such way?
i.e. To complain nicely...
Nope.
Oh well.
Some believe that bloggers and others have gone too far with our characterization of the above mentioned guy.
Geez!
Here comes another one of those questionable remarks, he seems to be asking for angered responses when he says the things that he does, but isn't that what he really wants from all of us? So we have.
Okay, he claims most Americans are angry, and he has proven that perhaps.
But who gave him the right to make them more so?
This isn't a sporting event, and he is definitely not a coach trying to fire up a team for the big win?
Or is that just what he thinks that he is doing and is his reasoning?
Huh?
NO!
Maybe it is in his mindset.
Only way to rationalize why so many believe him.
People are you not listening to what he says or just the way he says it?
He might not use foul language all of the time, but four letter words are not the only bad things he spews, content is what I am talking about, bigotry in the form of hate mongering, bullying, threats for violence in the form of planting the seed of riots if the GOP stops him, and saying he will help people if arrested for violence on protesters via he taking care of their legal fees; that is once he checks into it, how nice of him, hmm?
So many things that have been said are instigative in the sense of fanning the flames of anger without initiating smart ways to resolve any of the issues that his people have.
No logic or answers just creative emotional havoc.

I know many might wonder why I don't just shut up at times.
Well like all of you I have a right to say what I feel, but I do not have the right to hurt anyone with words or physical contact, none of us should think that we do.
And if I have please forgive my words, not able to hurt anyone physically at this point even if I were very angry.

Vague it is! On this note of please allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy healthy safe and peaceful good night and ask you all to kindly to count all of your blessings and share all your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!



No comments:

Speaking My Mind: So yesterday I went for my CTs...

Speaking My Mind: So yesterday I went for my CTs... : ... not only did I have to drink those 3 bottles of barium before the test yesterday,...